Macon Mentor

DYNAMIC*SUCCESS*RESOURCES/ *FREE*, generic training/coaching for success oriented people.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Macon, Georgia, United States

See About Me Page.


Image by marcofireplaces.com


Personally stepping to the next level in success with You! ~ Attend our "Free Training and CoachingTM" every Saturday night at 9 p.m. EST. For call number email: MentorJan@gmail.com with training call in subject line.
View My Color 2 Success Picture Blog Here

Saturday, January 22, 2005

Free resource

I recently came across a great generic resource which is helping me build my business. And the best part is that it is totally without cost. I would like to encourage you to check it out by visiting my site at the link in this email. After you visit it, please feel free to contact me with any questions or how you can join the generic trainings that occur most evenings during the week.

To Your Success,
Janice@FreeMentoring4Life.com
www.250cashflow.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home